Did you know that there are at least 136,714 Hispanic residents in the Mecklenburg County, NC?
Would you like to be able to share the gospel message or pray with any of them…in their own language? Would you like to become aware of Ministry Opportunities and Mission Trips to Latin America? Then the Spanish for Ministry Initiative is for you. It is needed, and it is free.
The purpose of the Spanish for Ministry Initiative (SPI) is to help develop leaders eager to serve the global church, providing them with tools to become able to communicate the gospel, pray and counsel others in the Spanish language, in the context of foreign missions and multi-ethnical church plants. Also, we would like to raise awareness of the necessity of Reformed Hispanic Ministry in the U.S. and Latin America.
SMI program is offered at Reformed Theological Seminary (Charlotte Campus) for free to anyone interested; you do not have to be an RTS Student.
Would you like to help make this possible?
Here are some ways of helping:
- Pray for us as a team as we prepare ourselves to start this project for the benefit of the Hispanic Church in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Register here, and join us as we study the Spanish Langauge directly from Bible verses and with ministry purposes.
- We need either NIV Spanish Bibles or RV60 Spanish Bibles. You can buy one or more and send them directly to our address at 7407 Quail Wood Dr. Apt. G, Charlotte, NC 28226. Or if you prefer, you can make a gift via Pay Pal here.
- If possible, consider financially supporting the SMI staff. SMI is a free education program, and as international students, they depend mainly on gifts made by loving brothers and sisters in Christ. Give here, or contact us if you want to become a recurring donor.
- Also, consider giving to Vive Charlotte Church, one of the few PCA Church Plants engaging in bilingual ministry in the Charlotte area.
For further information and lecture hours visit the Spanish for Ministry Initiative Information Supplement
Nota para hispanoparlantes que dominan el inglés: Necesitamos colaboración para la edición y publicación de estas clases en forma de libro, de modo que la información y metodología pueda llegar más rápido a más personas. No pierdas la oportunidad de trabajar en este gran proyecto.